General features of the MWF Aqua Groundwater Detector
- Precision and high quality in manufacturing and performance, the Aqua groundwater detector is manufactured from the best plastics, components and electronic circuits with international specifications.
- The Aqua groundwater detector is supported by a smooth working control panel with a pressure switch interface and optical destinations, enabling the user to control the device and set it to search with ease, and the control panel consists of the following:
- Battery Level Indicator, consisting of 3 levels to show the capacity and capacity of the battery.
- Automatic tuning system (ATS) with all types of terrain, rocky, mountainous, sandy and muddy soils.
- On and off button
- Sound mode control button
- Goal Type Selector
- Depth Control button
- Front search distance control button
- Start and end scan button Control
- 5 volume modes plus silent or rocking mode
- A light interface that shows the selected search modes by type, depth, and distance.
- List of optional water types: natural water, saltwater, mineral water, and all types of water.
- The optional search depth list starts from 0 to the specified depth: 25m – 50m – 100m – 150m – 200m.
- The optional forward search distance list starts from 0 to the specified distance: 25m – 50m – 100m – 150m – 200m.
- Easy to operate and use. Anyone can use it.
- The Aqua groundwater detector is characterized by its small size, as it can be placed in a pocket and can be moved conveniently.
- Light in weight, which helps the user to operate without effort or trouble.
Find out more by reading some of our articles on this kind of technology and its uses on our blog or watch on our YouTube channel.
The best detection products always available from DST Detectors.
Learn more about us here and if you find yourself interested in becoming a dealer or a distributor get in contact with us.