the GPX 5000 VLF Metal Detector
Using unique features, functions and industry-leading patented technology to ensure the GPX 5000 VLF Metal Detector run smooth and quiet in even the most severe ground conditions, whilst still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets.
The 8 Timings available on the GPX 5000 VLF Metal Detector change the digital switching and processing of the electronics in the metal detector. Each Timing has been designed for optimum performance under certain conditions, so it is like having a different metal detector each time you select a new Timing.
Also great for the specialist relic and jewelry hunter who demands the best, and wants to recover targets deeper than ever before.
Easy for the beginner through to the professional – you can switch on and go with six factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions.
The Features of The GPX 5000 VLF Metal Detector:
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology
- 8 Timings make the GPX 5000 VLF Metal Detector very versatile. It’s like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model, the GPX 5000 VLF Metal Detector introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold, and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depth
- Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Six preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash, and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favorite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
- Automatic Ground balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio adjustments to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
- Iron Reject adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
- Motion control, adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimize target responses.
- Tune (also known as Noise Cancel) – Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Backlight so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The backlight also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- Two coils as standard: 11” Double-D coil plus 15 x 12-inch Monoloop coil giving you added versatility and value.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic (manual only)
Find out more by reading some of our articles on this kind of technology and its uses on our blog.
The best detection products always available from DST Detectors.
Learn more about us here and if you find yourself interested in becoming a dealer or a distributor get in contact with us.