MF-1100 A Long Range Gold Detector
features of the MF-1100 A Long Range Gold Detector
- The control panel switches are easy to operate and use for anyone with or without previous experience.
- The MF-1100 A Long Range Gold Detector software contains several software control menus that appear on the screen to adjust the parameters and prepare the device for searching.
- Language selection menu: English, French, German, Turkish, Farsi, Arabic.
- Research depth determination program: 1m – 3m – 5m – 10m – 15m – 20m-.
- Program for determining the level of search distance: 100m – 500m – 1000m – 1500m.
- List of search modes: Gold, Silver, Bronze, Diamonds, Caves, Raw Gold, Metal Selection feature before starting search.
- The MF-1100 A Long Range Gold Detector operates on two 9-volt batteries that enable it to work for 4 hours of continuous operation, interchangeable or charging.
- Battery power level indicator (shown on screen)
- Automatic work in all soil conditions.
- Very fast to locate the target.
- Advanced search antenna.
- Operating temperature from -15 ° C to 50 ° C
- The MF-1100 A Long Range Gold Detector can be stored at a temperature from -15 ° C to 40 ° C
- The MF-1100 A Long Range Gold Detector can be stored and operating in an average humidity level of 5% to 75% without getting tired
- Easy to operate and use. Anyone can use it.
- The weight of the MF-1100 A Long Range Detector is 1000 grams, which allows the user to work with it without getting tired.
Find out more by reading some of our articles on this kind of technology and its uses on our blog or watch on our YouTube channel.
The best detection products always available from DST Detectors.
Learn more about us here and if you find yourself interested in becoming a dealer or a distributor get in contact with us.