MWF Spark Long Range Metal Detector
Features od The MWF Spark Long Range Gold Detector
- The Spark Long Range Gold Detector is specialized in detecting and searching for gold, buried minerals and voids underground with very high accuracy.
- The sophisticated and accurate signal transmission and reception system (HSW), which is unique to the MWF group through its study and recent developments of the signal shape and its loading on highly sensitive wave paths.
- The Spark Long Range Metal Detector has an Integrated sensing and detection system, where the device can detect targets by heading towards targets accompanied by an audible alert indicator towards the target.
- The Spark Long Range Metal Detector has an Internal signal filtering system, to avoid any expected errors, by isolating all the outgoing and resulting signals from the magnetic effects of the soil and the metallic rocks.
- Automatic tuning system (ATS) with all types of terrain, rocky, mountainous, sandy and muddy soils.
- The Spark Long Range Gold Detector is supported by a smooth working control panel with a pressure switch interface and optical destinations, enabling the user to control the device and set it to search with ease, and the control panel consists of the following:
- On and off button
- Sound mode control button
- Goal Type Selector
- Depth Control button
- Front search distance control button
- Start and end scan button
- 5 volume control modes plus silent or rocking mode
- The search indicator and signal are composed of three levels
- Battery Level Indicator, consisting of 3 levels to show the capacity of the battery.
- Light interface that shows the selected search modes by type, depth, and distance.
- Option list of targets: Gold, Silver, Bronze, Spaces.
- The optional search depth list starts from 0 to the specified depth: 1m – 3m – 5m – 7m – 10m.
- The optional forward search distance list starts from 0 to the specified distance: 25m – 50m – 100m – 150m – 200m.
- Easy to operate and use. Anyone can use it.
- The Spark Long Range Metal Detector is characterized by its small size, as it can be placed in a pocket and can be moved conveniently.
- Light in weight, which helps the user to operate without effort or trouble.
Lost Alarm & Auto Shut-Off
After 5 minutes of inactivity, the pinpointer emits an audible alarm and LED starts flashing. After 5 minutes of alarm, the device shuts off automatically to save battery life.
The +/- buttons adjust the sensitivity to achieve the ultimate performance in any environment and offer improved detection of nuggets and other small targets.
Waterproof (IP 67)
Use it on land and underwater with ease.
Fully waterproof to meet the IP67 rating.
360° Detection Tip
Enables you to locate your target quickly and easily in the hole. Flip it horizontally to scan a larger area.
Coil Interference Blocking
When it is off, the coil’s magnetic transmission is disconnected. This eliminates the possibility of interference from other metal detectors and prevents the Nokta Pointer from being detected as a target.
Audio Alert and Vibration Options
3 different target alert options:
1. Audio Only
2. Vibration Only
3. Both Audio and Vibration
Easily see your target at night or when hunting in dark places. The powerful, built-in, LED flashlight illuminates the spot you are searching.
Replaceable Hard-Shell Case
Nokta Pointer comes with two hard-shell protection cases to prevent wear of the detection tip. One of them also includes a built-in scraping blade.
Find out more by reading some of our articles on this kind of technology and its uses on our blog or watch on our YouTube channel.
The best detection products always available from DST Detectors.
Learn more about us here and if you find yourself interested in becoming a dealer or a distributor get in contact with us.