WF 202 PRO +
General Features of the WF 202 PRO + Groundwater Detector
- WF 202 PRO + Groundwater Detector “works on scientific technologies of a special electronic nature and through advanced and unique programs.
- WF 202 PRO + Groundwater Detector with multiple detection systems with the latest advanced technologies for discovering and locating water.
- High technology levels for groundwater discovery.
- High-performance, high-frequency waves, able to penetrate the ground to a depth of 450 meters, and the ability to detect the forward distance and spread up to 2 km.
- Automatic tuning system (ATS) is a new and special invention, registered in favor of MWF GROUP, this system provides specific accurate results in all types of soils and terrain, because the system automatically recognizes the soil, and gives the search process an automatic tuning that suits the type of soil and soil characteristics, while eliminating any interference Radiation from the influence of rocky and mountainous lands, which may affect many other detectors, but this smart system, can sort, analyze and provide the necessary levels that relate to the signal frequency, voltage, and wavelength of the signal that give results without error.
3.2 ” high-definition color TFT screen, gives the user clear day and night visibility.
- Control the level of the screen brightness feature, which gives you enough lighting day or night, and to reduce the level of lighting to save energy as well.
- Five levels of sound give you adequate control over audio output and search result signals.
- The device is supported by smart operating and detection systems, smart interfaces, energy conservation systems intelligent charging system, multi-language and remember the device language, save settings, smart control, Bluetooth technology, and factory reset.
- The Smart Settings interface gives you fast and flexible control of all functions and programs with ease.
- The smart battery and charging feature, which gives the user accurate tracking of the battery level and notifications about the battery level and alerts before the power runs out, with smart charging systems that give the user to continue charging the battery when the device is turned on or off, and know the level of charging that is added, all in real-time.
- WF 202 PRO + Groundwater Detector and the accessories are compact, providing the fast movement with wireless control.
- Wireless communication system, to connect with the accompanying search systems, which send wireless commands to the search system that will be doing the exploration and change the settings remotely, without the need to connect wires and other things that might hinder the search process and delay and results.
- WF 202 PRO + Groundwater Detector: is light in weight, which helps the user to do the work without effort or fatigue.
System 1: Portable LRL
- The handheld LRL works by means of a long-distance search system to detect the location of the water, directing the user directly to the target site, with an LED laser pointer for orientation at night.
- This 6 volt unit, with four standard 1.5 volt AAA batteries, can be used regularly with one-time batteries, or rechargeable batteries.
System 2: Line Tracking
- Line Tracker system, a special system for tracking the frequency of electrical lines connected between the main transmitter and the water point, and gives the user a precise path until it reaches the target point directly, with the latest advanced systems for remote sensing systems wireless communication.
- This unit operates on 9 volts, through one 9 volt battery, you can use
- Regular batteries one-time, or rechargeable batteries
- Precise results to detect groundwater and determine the target path before reaching it.
- Water target list interface specializes in detecting 4 types of water, options: natural water – saltwater – mineral water – all types of water.
- Wireless communication system
- Equipped with a terrestrial transmitter unit for enhanced signal.
- Precise search level setting interface, multi-level to pre-control search depth and distance levels:
- Remote search up to 2000 meters, with front-level waveform control via the distance options menu:
- From 0 m to 100 m
- From 0 m until 250 m
- From 0 m to 500 m
- From 0 m until 1000 m
- From 0 m until 1500 m
- From 0 m until 2000 m
- Depth of up to 450 meters, with the feature of controlling the level of the search depth signal, through the list of depth options:
- From 0 m to 50m
- From 0 m to 100 m
- From 0 m until 150 m
- From 0 m until 250 m
- From 0 m until 300 m
- From 0 m until 450 m
Find out more by reading some of our articles on this kind of technology and its uses on our blog or watch on our YouTube channel.
The best detection products always available from DST Detectors.
Learn more about us here and if you find yourself interested in becoming a dealer or a distributor get in contact with us.